Well, it’s that exciting time of the year where we are open for 2014 registration! As before all players will be required to register online via the My Football Club website. Read on for registration instructions. We will be having Gear Pick-up/New Player Foto days at St George Maso’s on Sunday 2 February; Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 February from 10.30am-4pm.
Please follow the instructions below to register. (HINT: for best results use Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers, not Chrome or Safari).
First you need to login
- Go to the MyFootballClub website
- Click on “Register Now” (right-hand side of page)
- Select “Player Registration” at the bottom of the page
- Select the first option – “Click here to proceed to the login pages”
- Login using your FFA number and password. If you don’t know your FFA number search for it on the website or phone MyFootballClub (8020 4199)
IMPORTANT NOTE: WE ARE OPEN ONLY FOR PLAYER REGISTRATION. IF YOU ARE AN RTO (IE A COACH/MANAGER/VOLUNTEER) WE WILL GIVE YOU REGISTRATION DETAILS LATER.
- After you log in click on “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Check that your contact details are correct
- Do NOT upload a photo – we only need this for new players and they will need to come to gear pick up days to do this
- Make sure the mandatory fields have been entered and click the “Proceed with Registration” button
- On the next screen enter our club name: Forest Rangers FC (SGFA), note this may automatically be selected
- Select the Registration role as “Player”
- Select the correct Registration Package (note this is automatically determined by your age). Students will need to supply proof at Gear Pick-up / Foto Days
- Then click the “Add” button
- Click the “Next” button at the bottom of the screen
- Answer the Yes/No question at the top; read and acknowledge all the Terms and Conditions then click “Next”
- Click on “Pay Now” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard); OR select “Manual Payment at Club” button if you want to pay at our Gear Pick-up/Foto Days Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLINE PAYMENTS INCUR A 3% TRANSACTION FEE THAT GOES TO THE FFA
- Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button
Congratulations – your online registration is now complete!
|U19 / STUDENT (AA, AAW, O35)||$240|
|AA, AAW, O35||$295|
|Life Member/Playing Life Member||$150|
- We offer discounts for families – $10 for second playing member of the family; $20 for the third; $30 for the fourth (and so on if you’re a prolific breeder…).
- Unfortunately the online registration system is not able to apply this discount, so you need to claim it back on Gear Pick-up/New Player Foto Days if paying online, or come along on the nominated days and pay cash to get the discount applied.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble use the following to help you:
- The FAQ page on the MyFootballClub website
- The Player Registration guides and videos on the MyFootballClub website
- Call the FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your FFA number/ password
- The FAQ page on our website
- Come along to our Gear Pick-up/New Player Foto Days (Sunday 2 February; Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 February 10.30am-4pm, St George Maso’s)