Trial games Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 March
Well done again to the teams that participated in last weekend’s trials! We had lots of positive feedback from the hosting clubs, so thank you all. Read on for this weekend’s rounds.
Peakhurst Trial Games Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 March
- The schedule for these games is here: Peakhurst trials on 28 29 March
- Games will be played at Peakhurst Park, Trafalgar St, Peakhurst
Other Trail Games Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 March
- The schedule for these games is here: Other Trials 28 29 March V3
- These games are at various grounds so Google maps will be your friend!
Yagoona v Rangers CUP Sunday 29 March
The Yagoona Lions v Forest Rangers Cup will be a special event. All games from U9s up will count towards the cup, and the cup will be presented to the winning club at the end of the day. It will also be a real family day, with the canteen and BBQ running all day and there’s even plans to have a jumping castle (probably not for the all age players – but you never know!).
While we want you to compete to the best of your ability to win the cup, playing the game with good spirit is even more important. Have a great game and do Forest Rangers proud
- The schedule for these games is here: Yagoona v Rangers CUP on SUNDAY 29 March
- Games will be played at O’Neil Park, Cooper Rd, Yagoona
- The following teams advised they were not available for trials this weekend: 6Bee2, 7Fox3, 9Fox1 and O35
- We are still looking for trials for U12C, AAWD2 and AA1 – coaches/managers will be advised further
- All other teams have a trial this weekend
If you have any problems please contact Bruce (email@example.com). As before, you can borrow from other teams if you need more players.
Enjoy all and Go Rangers!