Where: Carss Park Football Club – Club house, Charlie Pirie field, Parkside Dr, Carss Park
When: 3rd & 4th March, 2018
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm (finish times could be flexible)
Cost: $60 – includes Law of the Game Book, and course resource notes.
Payment required prior to first session.
Eligibility: Minimum age for candidates is 14yo (at the 1st April, 2018)
Registration: Expressions of interest [email protected] or Michael 0488 729 958
Pre requisite: Completion of FFA Online LOTG course https://laws.myfootballclub.com.au/
All sessions must be attended to be considered for accreditation.
Successful applicants will be subject of a ‘Working with Children’ check.
Prohibited persons need not apply.
Postal AddressPO Box 4295 LUGARNO NSW 2210
- Junior Presentation TOMORROW !! September 8, 2018
- Grand Final Weekend … August 30, 2018
- S u m m e r F o o t b a l l . . . August 21, 2018
- Semis / Finals THIS weekend !! August 15, 2018
- Semi’s Continue this weekend as following … August 9, 2018
- Semi’s start THIS WEEKEND !! August 3, 2018
- Tonight’s Meat Raffle @ St George Maso’s – The Maso’s. July 29, 2018
- Meat Raffle – THIS SUNDAY !! July 25, 2018
Recent Fotos on FlickrMore Photos