Coaching Positions Now Available – 2021
Forest Rangers Football Club are seeking interested coaches and assistant coaches to apply for our 2021 Development Program teams.
Coaches to be considered must:
- Be passionate about player development
- Be able to attend two training sessions plus game each week
- Work with in a team environment
- Work well with young players aged 8 to 13.
- Be punctual
- Working with children check
- Attained FFA coaching qualification minimal levels or willingness to attain accreditation.
- Experienced in coaching.
- Computer literate.
- Prepare training and match reports to Club Technical Director.
Provided by Club:
- Club Training attire.
- Quality training equipment.
- Financial payment depending on experience and within club guidelines.
- Opportunity for coach development and further qualifications assistance.
Send brief written application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 5pm October 25th 2020.
More Information contact: Jamie Izard on 0419 626 926 or email@example.com