In case you’re wondering this is what we all do.
- Chairperson at all Committee and/or General Meetings
- ex-officio member of all Sub-Committees
- represent the Club to the community
- responsible for the proper performance of all duties by Committee Officers and Members
- present a President’s Report to the Annual General Meeting.
- in the absence of the President, act as the President
- carry out such other duties as directed by the President.
- attend to the day-to-day general business of the Club
- receive and issue correspondence, including notices
- be an ex-officio member of all Sub-Committees
- keep a current copy of the Act, these Rules & Policy
- supply a copy of these Rules & Policy to new Adult Members, if requested
- present a Secretary’s Report to the Annual General Meeting.
- ensure that all moneys due to the Club are collected, banked and recorded, and that all payments authorised by the Committee are made
- ensure that correct books and accounts are kept, showing the financial affairs of the Club, including full details of all receipts and expenditures on behalf of the Club
- present financial reports to Meetings, as required
- present a Treasurer’s Report and the Club’s financial accounts to the Annual General Meeting.
- responsible for the registration of all Players of football for the Club
- keep adequate records of all such Player registrations
- responsible for the registering of such Players and their respective Teams with the Association and/or other bodies that may be accepted and approved by the Committee and/or the Club.
- responsible for the procurement and maintenance of all of the Club’s football playing equipment (shirts, balls, bibs, cones/domes, etc.)
- maintain a current Equipment Register of such equipment
- issue such equipment to Team Managers at season start
- receive such equipment from Team Managers at season end
- record such issues and receipts in the Equipment Register.
- responsible for the proper running, preparation and maintenance of the Canteen
- responsible for the procurement of all goods stocked and sold from the Canteen
- responsible for the scheduling of Teams canteen duties.
- responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all the Club’s communication including website, social media sites, newsletters and other communication as required.
- responsible for the attraction of sponsors
- responsible for the implementation of the attracted sponsors monies and how this is enacted subject to the approval of the Committee
- responsible to maintain a Register of Sponsors and their respective details.
- keep such records as are required under the Act and maintain the current Register of Members.
- Introduce and co-ordinate coaching techniques / programs for the club coaches
- Identify coaching requirements needed to coach junior teams
- Introduce the Junior Technique program through extra training session
- Talent identification to have more balanced teams through ability selection and training.
- Identify coaching requirements needed to coach senior teams
- Register scores with the Association in required format and by time required
- Ensure match sheets are completed in accordance with Association requirements
- Arrange for completed Match Sheets to arrive at Association by required day/time.
- Ensure playing cards are collected during playing season where required.
GROUNDS MAINTENANCE OFFICER
- responsible for looking after ground equipment (ropes, line marking supplies, nets & posts etc) as well as general maintenance of Gannons Park in consultation with Hurstville Council.
- responsible to attend all Meetings and assist in the running of the Club.