Registrations for the 2024 season open January 3!
How to register?
Go to the Play Football online registration page and follow the prompts.
ALL players MUST have a PHOTO uploaded. Photos must be uploaded at the time of online registration. (Uploading a whole head photo from your smartphone is the easiest way to do this as it will resize automatically).
All players receive a new training shirt, shorts and socks. New registered players receive a Forest Rangers FC. backpack.
As part of the Active Kids program, the NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children (aged 4.5-18 years old). The $100 voucher can be used towards your registration. Visit the Office of Sport website for more details. If you would like to claim your voucher for football, follow these steps during online registration:
- Apply for active kids voucher on Service NSW website by following the prompts.
- Register on MyFootballClub and input the voucher code on the payment page.
When will the Registration Days be held?
Our 2024 Registration Days will be held at St George Maso’s (Auditorium) on February 4 and February 5, from 10am – 3pm. Players will have their registration checked/confirmed and will have the opportunity to pick up their 2024 gear.
If I registered online do I need to attend Registration Day?
- YES! EVERY registered player needs to turn up to collect their new playing gear.
- All NEW players must come to have their proof of age confirmed and collect their gear.
- EXISTING players need to come to pay registration fees, receive family discounts and collect their gear.
What do I need to bring to Registration Day?
If you are a NEW player and have not registered to play football before, you will need to bring the following with you:
- The ORIGINAL copy of your birth certificate, passport or Driver’s License
- Registration fees (if not paid online)
- A copy of your online registration
- Your Active Kids Voucher
Please note it is preferred if all players REGISTER ONLINE before coming to a registration day.
If you are experiencing trouble registering contact: email@example.com
How can I pay my registration fees?
Registration fees may be paid by card online when registering or on registration days by EFTPOS or CASH. Card fees do apply.